Active vegetable ingredients and Allergen-free Fragrances
Toxic Ingredients, Parabens, Silicones, PEGs, Allergens and Alcohol
Ultra-Nourishing Body Lotion
Regenerate and repair moisturizing body lotion
C.N.: 262647.8 /56046
Particularly recommended to moisturize and nourish dry, atopic or those most sensitive skin (adults and/or children). Also suitable for skin specific problems such as seborrheic dermatitis, psoriasis or skin rashes.
Fast proven results. Regenerates and repairs skin. Fast absorbing and non-greasy.
Price in reward points:220
- Speeds up natural cell regeneration process
- Softens, soothes, calms and helps repair more delicate skin (children and adults), to help keep it moisturized, healthy and well protected
- Prevents rubbing and flaking of skin
- Absorbed quickly
- Repairs undergoing treatment with light, laser or radiotherapy
- Urea: Provides hydration, soothes and strengthens the skin
- Sea Water / Marine Plasma: Formation of new, healthy and firmer tissue
- Plant-based Epithelial Growth Factor-EGF: Promotes the renewal of cells and increases the skin’s own defenses. Increases the synthesis of proteins such as collagen, elastin and keratin providing firmness and hydration to the skin. Antioxidant and Antiaging actions
- Omega-3: Helps reduce skin inflammatory processes
- Vitamin E: Antioxidant
- Aloe Vera: Included in high proportion to get the maximum benefit from all its properties: Moisturizing, soothing, anti-inflammatory and calming. It also aids the formation of scar tissue and helps in the regeneration of skin cells
- Oats: Anti-inflammatory, soothing and healing ingredients
- Allantoin: Sooths, calms and helps healing
- Sweet Almond Oil: Rich in Omega 3 and Vitamin E. Softens, soothes, protects and improves the skin tone. Regenerative and Antiaging properties
Apply on dry skin after shower or bath persisting in the relaxed and very dry skin tissues with up-circles massages. Suitable for all skin types, safe for atopic, seborrheic dermatitis and sensitive skin. External use. Avoid direct contact with eyes.