- FRIDDA DORSCH is the first European brand certified by EWG™ (Environmental Working Group), the US-based non-profit, non-partisan organization altruistically dedicated to protecting human health and the environment. This certification gives consumers objective and independent confirmation that these products meet the strictest health and environmental standards.
- FD has been singled out by the Lifestyle 3.0 consultancy as a leader amongst Spanish dermocosmetics laboratory in our commitment to social, economic and environmental causes.
- FD products are biodegradable and all of our containers are recyclable.
- Healthy, effective and environmentally friendly cosmetics.
- 0% Parabens, Sulphates, PEGs, Mineral Oils, Petrochemicals, Silicones, Alcohol, Phthalates and Sensitizing Chemicals.
- FD conducts no animal testing and uses no animal-based ingredients.
- FD only uses preservatives authorized for natural, organic cosmetics.
- FD is the first Spanish skin-care laboratory to use Braille in its packaging in an effort to make our products widely accessible and contribute to the self-sufficiency of visually impaired people. This initiatives has been praised by ONCE, the Spanish foundation that provides support and advocacy for the blind and visually impaired.
- In 2012, FD developed the first specific formulation of high sun protection creams to treat people with albinism, for the production unit founded in Tanzania by the NGO África Directo. In the Community of Madrid region, the Association of Dermatologists of the Hospital Ramón y Cajal and the asset manager Bestinver also participate in this project, financing the training of local surgeons to operate on patients with skin cancer, as well as educational grants to allow albino children access to jobs that do not require exposure to the sun.
- Mindful of our corporate social responsibility, FD allocates a set percentage of our sales to social projects such as research into breast cancer and child cancer and care facilities for low-income persons with severe disabilities, amongst other initiatives.